Suche nach Beiträgen von Reese

Die Suche lieferte 5 Ergebnisse:

Reese

28, Männlich

Vampir Teil von Peréz Clan Flexibel Unsicher

Re: Das Rosenspiel

von Reese am 26.02.2021 21:11

Fünf ^-^

HE SMILED AT THE STARS LIKE THEY KNOW ALL HIS SECRETS.

From the first time I laid eyes on you till the day you draw your last breath I see you. I never left. It's understandable to feel invisible in a world that's so loud. You're just a face, a face in the crowd. It's only logical you feel invisible in a world that's so proud. You're just a face, a face in the crowd. I see you. I see you. I see you. Do you- Do you see me?

Antworten

Reese

28, Männlich

Re: Das Rosenspiel

von Reese am 20.11.2020 23:04

Drei :3

From the first time I laid eyes on you till the day you draw your last breath I see you. I never left. It's understandable to feel invisible in a world that's so loud. You're just a face, a face in the crowd. It's only logical you feel invisible in a world that's so proud. You're just a face, a face in the crowd. I see you. I see you. I see you. Do you- Do you see me?

Antworten

Reese

28, Männlich

Re: Laberthread

von Reese am 25.11.2019 22:45

Tja, wenn's eben ihr Fetisch ist... warum nicht? Die zwei hätten ja auch theoretisch ablehnen können ^^ Ich fand sie putzig. 

Antworten

Reese

28, Männlich

Re: Assoziationsspiel

von Reese am 19.08.2019 22:50

Sonnenuntergang

Antworten

Reese

28, Männlich

Re: Ship Or Sink (inkl. RPG Pairing)

von Reese am 19.08.2019 22:48

Nooooo, Jessica and Justin are everything ♥
Daher sink :'D

#Destiel → Dean &' Castiel (Supernatural) ?

Antworten

« zurück zur vorherigen Seite